Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Somehow tagged...

As the millions of people who read my blog might have noticed, it has not been updated since the first post.. So this means a 100% increase in production right now.

I was tagged by Flashfresh and now feel compelled to educate the masses a little bit more about myself..

So here we go. Similar to Shae Tiann , I don't know who else to tag so I left that out.

Rules:

  • Link to the original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 facts about myself in the post - some random, some weird.
  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
  • Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter

Seven Facts about Dj Akula:

  1. I am not a DJ, never have been, never will be. Although I have great appreciation for the arts, I cannot do any of them.
  2. I was born in Montreal and my first language is French although I am fully bilingual. Well trilingual if you count the little Spanish I know.
  3. I tend to be very lazy outside of work so need coaxing to keep writing ;)
  4. I have been playing curling for 7 years and also coach a girl basketball team
  5. I love Tina Fey.
  6. I receive tens of chat requests daily on Messenger from unknown female admirers. Somehow they never answer me.
  7. I am hoping really hard that we get less snow than last year because I hate shoveling..

There we go.. hopefully next post won't be in 3 months :)

No comments: