Saturday, June 2, 2012

Commuting back to work

Looks like I have been drawn to Eve again. After about two-three years of not playing (save a couple of months in 2010) I am ready to take another kick at the can.

I missioned a bit in my home base of Torrinos to try and get a feel for what has changed but so far it seems fairly similar in terms of PVE.

I also took a look at my inventories across the Galaxy hence the title of this blog. I noticed that I have two large secure containers in a station somewhere.. I cannot remember why. So I decided to fly the 26 jumps there and check it out. Hopefully they are not empty...

Came back thinking I should care bear for a while, you may remember that I was last seen killing in ransoming with the Bastards. Unfortunately two issues came up quickly:
1- no care bears corp in high sec will touch an ex pirate
2- while I enjoy the game play I really play Eve for its people.

I have always been insecure about the amount of money I made as a pirate but I am now realising that carebearing full time will only rot my soul. There is something to be said about running directly into dangers with fellow buccaneers. My worry is that since I don't have a trained alt, when my security status goes to hell I lose my access to my lvl agents in High sec.

So after 2-3 weeks of playing again I think I will approach the Bastards and see if they will take me again :) I was very happy to see that Flashfresh is still around and caught up on his blog, which was another reason I thought about rejoining.

The icing on the cake was a YouTube video of they drunken roam and hearing all the familiar voices applying their deadly trade with gusto. So once I check out those container I am heading to Evati and see if I get blown up or welcomed :)

To you Bastards

Dj Akula






No comments: